Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Friday, May 2, 2008

5 years, 2 kids, and way too much school time:)




Today was our anniversary and what a lame day we had:( Just kidding Brooks spent the day studying for his finals. He wants to celebrate it after finals are over. He said we are going to have to celebrate it after finals every year until we graduate. So I am going to change our anniversary to May 13 for the next 2 years YEAH! 5 years has gone by so quickly and I am glad I have gotten to spend it with my best friend. He is such a hard worker and is studying so hard right now and I hope it all pays off for him in the end. I just want to tell everyone how great he is and how much I love him and appreciate him! Happy anniversary/happy finals!

11 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!! Your's sounds as fun as mine was ha ha.

Katie Jane said...

You look so gorgeous in this picture. I am sorry he is a study a-holic. Law school will do that to a person!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Good for Brooks to study like a maniac. Time will pass and it'll soon be over! Congrats on 5 years! WOW! That is a long time! I remember when you got married. . . . ahhhh, so young back then. . . congrats you guys!

The Reese Family said...

Five years!! WOW! :). Brooks thanks for the congrats, it was such an amazing two days!! I sure love the gospel, its awesome! I added you as my friend:) hehe.

Taiya Brown said...

Happy Anniversary yesterday! I was bummed i worked all day so i didn't have the chance to get on this and tell you. Thanks for being such a great example to Cam & I and the rest of our family. You guys are such a good couple and family and I've always looked up to you guys! Not only for being so strong in the gospel, but for always being so happy:) When you get to Utah we'll babysit and you guys can go out k! We love you!

Keslers said...

Happy Anniversary! Can you believe that we are old enough to be married that long? It's crazy how fast time flies. You guys are such a cute couple and have two of the cutest kids ever. You better make sure you celebrate when Brooks is done with finals.

Jon and Melissa said...

Congrats on the five years! It doesn't even seem like we have been out of high school that long, let along already married for that long. Time is a funny thing.

Unknown said...

Casey and I kindof had the same excitement on our anniversary....we ended up celebrating three weeks later.
You two are so dang cute....I can't believe it's been five years.

The Bucks said...

Happy Anniversary! At least it didn't fall on a major US holiday. Tell Brooks to keep up the hard work. Hopefully we will see you guys soon!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Congratulations on 5 years! Wow! How many years has it been since we graduated?? Has it been 6 or 7 years. I think it has been awhile because I have seemed to have forgotten what math skills I had! I can't believe how fast time fly's! Good luck on Finals!

Chelsey said...

I am so sorry that you had to have a lame anniversary. My birthday is right during finals as well and it totally makes for a lame b-day. Dumb finals!