Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Pictures from the week

What a crazy week we have had. I have been trying pack all our stuff this week. I got most of it done even with the kids pulling things out of the boxes as I pack them. Our apartment is a mess and it is driving me crazy. Brooks got his finals done today YEAH!! We are so excited to have dad back.
We got to end our crazy few weeks with a great BBQ. We got together with a bunch of friends to have a good old BBQ. It was so fun. We have made some great friends. This is a picture of all of us without husbands or kids. We got more pictures but I need to get a copy from my friends. We ate and got to visit without having to worry about school. It was great!!




Our messy apartment!
My cutie driving the 4-wheeler around our messy apartment.
Halle trying on all the clothes I am trying to pack away for the summer all at the same time. She kind of looks like a linebacker.

12 comments:

WendyandGabe said...

How long until you guys are back in Utah?

Shelly Traveller said...

Oh I hate packing! good luck.

Gage and Meg said...

I MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY!! :( I hope the drive went okay and you guys are settling nicely! Have fun in Utah and I'll be checking the blog often!!

Steph said...

It was SO good to meet you at the BBQ. I forgot to tell you that my Stake President (and Boss), here in Spokane, wanted me to meet you because his daughter and son in law know you and Brooks. His daughter's name is Tiffany Brady (she lives in UT). Anyway, I just wanted to make that connection. Hopefully we'll see more of you in the Fall! :D

Ben and Natalie said...

Drive Safely and have fun in Utah for the summer. It was good getting to know you and hopefully we will see you again in the fall. I am sad that I got there just after the picture though... Boo Hoo!!!

Ashley said...

Wow! That would be hard to pack just for the summer. That's exciting that you get to go back to Logan.

Katy said...

Good luck, Laura. Looks like a lot of work. Hope to run into you while you're here.

Katy said...

I just read your "random thoughts" on the side column...the Peter Pan one is so hilarious! Love it. THanks for making me laugh.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Sorry I never called you guys back. I had a bit of a crazy week. We need to keep in touch over the summer. I hope you guys have fun in Utah. We will be missing you. Next year I will have to drive our lazy bums into town more often so we can play more.

Jon and Melissa said...

So are you guys in Logan yet? Are you living with your parents, or do you have an apt somewhere? Hope the move went well!

Katie Jane said...

She does kind of look like a linebacker. It is a good look for her! I am excited that you will be back in the valley!

Natelli Johnston said...

Hey we did not really know each other very well in school, but I check out your blog every once in a while and what a cute family you have!