Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, May 5, 2008




We have started packing to come back to Utah and have got quite a bit done. Brooks is down to 2 more finals and then we are heading back. We are super excited to see family and friends back in Utah:) This last week we went to Chuck E Cheese and I actually remembered my camera, which never happens! So, here is some picture of our day there. Those are some of their friends. 1 week from today and we will be home:) p.s. HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO

7 comments:

Ben and Natalie said...

I am still sad that you are leaving for the summer. Only 2 more finals to go and we will have our husbands back though!! Hooray!

Katie Jane said...

You are coming for the whole summer! That is so great. We will have to do lunch and parks!

Taiya Brown said...

That looks like fun! I can't believe you'll be home in ONE week, yay!!

Daryl and Ashley said...

How fun to come home!! Do you have to go back?

The Reese Family said...

That is so fun you are coming home. I bet your familes are so so so exicted, as well as you guys! Thats way fun!!!

Taiya Brown said...

Tell Brooks he is a little punk for making fun of our comments on amy's blog. I was laughing!:) He cracks me up!

Amy said...

How funny I was gonna just say that Brooks is such a dork. I was laughing so hard when I read his comment. Taiya beat me to it. I can't wait til you guys get here.