Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Halle's new best friends!!


Darlene(my mother-in-law) had her 50th birthday yesterday so for her birthday she flew her kids out for her party. Her son Isaac has 2 little girls named Katie and Taylor.  From the first moment Halle played with them she LOVED them.  She has been talking about them ever since.  She calls them her friends.  She loves playing with girls because she usually has to play whatever Will and Ethan want to play.  Needless to say we have played with them everyday since they have been here.  My kids cry every time we have to leave.  Halle has been begging me to let her sleepover.  I think I would miss her too much to do that.  Yesterday we went sledding with them since Brooks didn't have school so I was able to get some pictures from that.  The first picture is Halle after the sledding.  She was pooped! I don't know what Halle will do when they leave.  I guess she will have to enjoy following Ethan and Will around playing Spiderman ha ha:) 





3 comments:

Amie said...

Brooks looks good on that sled! Did you tell him you found our blog and that we said hi? Aren't girls fun?!?! I'm so glad I have a couple, and so sad when they think they're getting too big for me to do their hair or when they outgrow certain toys. Oh well, we'll just enjoy every stage!

Amy said...

That looks fun!! They are such cute girls, its too bad they don't live closer. Ethan had a blast with them too. And what is exactly is on Darlene's head??:)

Daryl and Ashley said...

Look like a party!