Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I just wanted to remember that Will had his first talk today and did a great job.  He talked on being a spirit child of a Heavenly Father.  He wasn't even afraid to get in front of everyone in Primary.  He just stood right up and gave his talk (with my help). I can't even beleive he is old enough to be giving a talk.  He is growing up so fast:( He was so proud of himself when he finished and so was I.  It was cute!

6 comments:

Jaime said...

Brendan had to give the scripture yesturday too. It is so crazy to have them standing up there and being such big boys!!

The Gurney Family said...

Yeah it is the one at the community center...Happy Feet. I heard they were really cute last season and that the teacher was good.

Amie said...

Laura! I can't tell you how excited I am to see that you have a blog! We admire you guys and miss you! So glad we get to see how you are! Can't wait to read the whole thing and add you to my list. Keep in touch and we will too! Tell Brooks hi for us!

The Bucks said...

I can't wait until Xander embarrasses me to death with a Primary performance, not!

Taiya Brown said...

That's so cute he gave his first talk, how fun! It really is crazy he's old enough to do that.

Daryl and Ashley said...

That is so fun! Kamri just became a Sunbeam and I can't wait to hear her give a talk!