Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Things I want to remember:)







Halle got into my jewelry box the other day and this is what ended up happening.  Then yesterday she fell asleep on the couch and I didn't realize she was laying on the remote(bad mom I know:(! So we had to take a picture of the buttons imprinted on her face.  Not very comfy!  
I also wanted to write down something Will said on Sunday.  The music director in Primary came up to me after church and said Will was answering all the questions in Primary today.  She said they asked what faith was and nobody answered so Will raised his had and said "faith is things that are hoped for, but not seen" I about died that he answered it that way.  He has the best memory and I am not sure where he remembered that from, but we were laughing that he did:) She said they asked another question and I can't remember what she said it was, but he raised his hand and said when our little sister takes our toy we can be nice and share.  Ha ha at least he knows that is what he is supposed to do it doesn't mean he always does it, but I was happy he knew what he should do:) My kids are getting too big SAD!!

7 comments:

Amie said...

Oh! Good things to remember!

The Bucks said...

I love that Halle can fall asleep anywhere and wearing anything, very convenient! They are so cute! It must be very rewarding to hear that your child actually listens to what you teach them, maybe there is hope for Xander.

WendyandGabe said...

That's a sweet story about Will. I'll bet it makes you feel great that he can remember what you're teaching him.

Katie Jane said...

I love the remote face! So great! What a sweet little man you have. It is crazy to hear how big your kids are getting, I can't believe it.

Jen B said...

Hi Laura,
Your kids are such dolls! I love reading your blog. I was wondering where you got your background. I LOVE IT!!! I hope you are doing well. Maybe we will get to see you when we come in March for Annie's wedding.

Laura said...

Jen if you read this will you invite me to your blog because I would love to see your cute family:) My email is llwhite111@gmail.com Also I got my background off of shabbyprincess.com they have super cute backgrounds for free!

Amie said...

Hey! I just got your comment about my boys needing a "utah" blanket! :) That's a bad word at our house! :) You need to visit my blog a lot in Feb. because I'm counting down my fave kisses from tv and movies- and no woman doesn't like that! :)