Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

NeW mOOn girRlS NiGhT OUT!!

SOME OF THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIE!
AT DINNER!!
SHAE AND ME STUFFING MY FACE HA HA!
KATIE AND JANA!

A few weeks ago we went to dinner and New Moon with a bunch of my friends and it was so much fun! We went to Olive Garden before and then went to the 10:30 showing. There were 24 of us that went to the movie and 20 that went and ate. I liked the movie a lot better than the first one:) I had a blast and can't wait for when we go in June!! Thanks gals for a great time:)

3 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

yay for a girls night out!

Ryan said...

Okay- that's a perfect night right there! :)

Ryan said...

LOL! What the heck? I'm accidentally logged in under my husband's name! That's hilarious. Olive Garden and New Moon with two dozen women is NOT his idea of perfect night- that's MINE! LOL!