Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Update on the munchkins!

This is what will had Halle wear to be on his team. I thought it was cute. Halle is such a stubborn strong willed child:) She is so much like me it's scarry ha ha! She has the sweetest heart though and can make my day by snuggling with me to watch cartoons! Will started basketball and loves it as much as last year. We love going to watch him play. I love my kiddos:)

No comments: