Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, December 28, 2009

We had such a fun Christmas! We were able to head to Logan for a few days. We headed up on Wed. and stayed a Brooks' house then and on Christmas eve as well. His mom has a party every year. We ate and the kids dressed up for the nativity. Then we played the good old white elephant game. We woke up and opened presents there. It was a lot of fun! Then we headed to my house so we could tallk to my brother Rob who is in Arizona on his mission. It was fun to talk to him and hear he is doing so good. It made me miss him even more though ha ha! He is such an example to me and I was so happy to hear from him. We were able to eat with my family and enjoy time together. On Saturday I had the chance to meet up with some of my friends from high school and see how they were doing. It was fun to catch up and just see them:) Will got a Wii for Christmas from santa so we had tournaments all weekend ha and it was a lot of fun. I am weak because my arm kept aching after I would play:) I hope next year will be just as fun! Pictures will come soon...

No comments: