Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I have been so bad at blogging lately. I can't seem to get into it again. I will work on it. I have been in a slump with making dinner. I feel like I always fix the same recipes over and over. I would like to mix it up a bit with some new ones! If any of you have any ideas for me of what you fix or where you get your ideas from, please let me know. I am just unmotivated with fixing lately. The kids and I went with our friends to the mall to play on the playground. The kids had a good time and I got to have some interaction with people over the age of 3. The kids enjoyed it so much that they wanted to go again today, so we did. Things have been pretty boring here lately. I can't wait for the warm weather so we can go to the park and walks. We actually have been seeing the sun lately and it has been really nice. Hopefully it will last! I will be blogging better from now on. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

Oh my gosh. I swear you read my mind. I was actually just thinking this like 2 days ago, how to get new recipes. It feels like I always make the same old crap and I get so bored! But I like meals that don't take forever to make and don't have funky ingredients, you know? We should do an email recipe exchange or something! Keep me posted!

Chelsey said...

Hey guys. We found your blog off of Paige and Bryce's. We need to get together sometime.

Amy said...

You know you won't get any ideas from me, we're the five meal family and we only rotate those meals. ha ha Cole's mom just gave me a bunch of recipe books, maybe it was a hint but I should send them to you. :) I'll let you know though if I come up with anything. I'll ask Cole, he's all about cooking. Now if only he was all about cleaning too....

Kara said...

i have a good website i got from some lady its- mybestfamilyrecipes.com then click on the willes family, they have a ton of different recipes. We are staying down here for at least another year. Ben got an offer from the firm he's been working at so.. glad your back blogging

Gage and Meg said...

I'm so glad your blog is back! :) I like seeing what you guys are up to since I miss the weekly get-togethers! Thanks again for taking care of things when we missed nursery!