Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Friday, February 29, 2008

YUMMY!!


Okay, so I was blog hoping and found this yummy recipe on someone's blog. It looks wonderful and I am going to try making it this week. So everyone check it out and if you make it let me know how it turns out. They said it is best with cream cheese frosting on top.

4 comments:

The Bucks said...

I am good at making bread, but for some reason the art of making cinnamon rolls has elluded me. I'll have give this recipe a try.

Tony & Bergen said...

I must say that I am not a cook, sorry. But they sure look yummy. You can make me some and overnight them to me if you want. :o) So how is life? Your kids are so cute and so big! How is life is Washington treating you? I like Washington - very pretty. It was so good to hear from you, we will have to keep in touch! Lata.

Ashley said...

Seattle is so much fun! I'm glad that you had such a fun time. Those cinnamon rolls look amazing! Let me know how they turn out.

Amy said...

Those look so good. Every time I look at your blog I start to drool...you should make them and send some down ha ha .