Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, March 3, 2008

SWIMMING TIME




My kids are definitely ready for summer. Halle loves water and I can't wait to take her swimming. They love to get their swimsuits on and get in the tub and pretend they are swimming. I guess we better go swimming a lot this summer. YEAH!!

2 comments:

The Bucks said...

Be grateful that your kids aren't scared of water. Actually, Xander is scared of everything! Halle looks pretty hot in her bikini! The secret to good bread is letting it raise enough and then smothering it with butter, mmm.

Amy said...

How funny!!! Me and Halle have the same belly in a bikini :) Um who taught Will how to put his on? ha ha that is so cute. They are getting so big. Oh no worries about the tan comment. I think I just look tan cuz I'm next to little whitey Haze. No really it was the weirdest thing, one night I went to bed and woke up the next morning and I was like 2 shades darker. I have no idea what happened. ha ha You know my theory on dark hair and tanning. ha ha It is pretty dark. I can't wait for you guys to come home and play with us. I need to go on a serious diet if we're gonna go swimming :) we love you all !!