Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hot stuff!!

Halle trying on my earings. She thought she was pretty hot stuff. She wanted to keep them on all day but I was worried they would get caught on something and hurt her so we had to take them out. I thought she looked pretty funny in them. It looks kind of funny with her hair so short and the big earings. Oh well maybe in 15 years we can try it again!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Bucks said...

I think she looks very hot in them! She's an inspiration to me. Maybe I should try to wear big earrings with my short hair. I think I'll just stick to the same small hoops or diamond studs, you know me, I'm not very fashionably daring.

Katie Jane said...

I love girls. Aren't they just so cool. I also love big earrings. They are my weakness lately!

Ashley said...

Cute picture. I better have a girl one day so I can share my earrings with her!

Amy said...

Cute picture. I love big earrings too. You are guys are too cute.. Yeah we had fun, we all said you were gonna be mad we ate there without you. :) We wish you could of been there.

Anonymous said...

Hot momma... She is so adorable... I think she has started a new trend.