Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy moment!!



This picture has nothing to do with this post I just thought it was cute:)! Will was asked 2 weeks ago to give the scripture and prayer in primary and he wasn't shy at all like we thought he would be. So, yesterday we were sitting in testimony meeting and Will says I want to go up there and say the prayer meaning he wanted to go up and say his testimony in the microphone. So, he and Brooks went up (I made Brooks take him) and when he got to the microphone he grabbed it and said I would like to bear my testimony. It was the cutest and one of the most happy moments of my life so far. After that Brooks had to tell him in his ear and he said I am thankful for my family and said especially my dad and everyone started laughing. It was pretty funny. We were so proud of him for wanting to do that. Sometimes you think your kids aren't paying attention or aren't getting anything out of church but they are and it is nice to see that. Since going to primary he has really enjoyed being there and has learned a lot and I love it. He comes home and tells me everything his teacher says. He even said my teacher wouldn't let me say the prayer and I had to explain to him that other kids need to say it too sometimes. What a big cute boy I have:)!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I melts your heart!

Adam and Aubrey said...

What a good kid! Wow! I'm seriously impressed! By his actions you can see what good parents he has. So bravo to you and Brooks for being such a good mom and dad.

The Reese Family said...

Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe it! Tai watched my little guy today and I got Amy's blog and then I found you so I wanted to say HI!!

Amy said...

That is so cute. I really makes me almost cry that they are so big..where does time go. We miss you guys and love you :)

Amy said...

I have to agree you guys are a great example to him:) Good job guys

The Bucks said...

That is so cute! You should try to remember what he said and write it in your journal. That's a big moment, I think I've only done that once. He's growing up way too fast!

Ashley said...

I'm sure that was such a rewarding experience! That is so cute. I can't wait until Cooper can do that.

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

Hey I'm making my blog private but wanted to include you. Send me your email so I can invite you. beccaleigh34@gmail.com