Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Thursday, April 3, 2008


Will keeps saying lets work out and then he puts this cool outfit on. Then of course Halle follows with something of her own.

2 comments:

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Thanks again for meeting us in town on Monday and Wednesday, even though my kids were a little cranky we had so much fun with you guys.

Shelly Traveller said...

Ty likes to workout too. We'll have to get together this summer. Let us know when you are coming.