Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!


Today is my sister Jen's birthday. I just wanted to tell her how much we love her:) I hope she has a good birthday and does something really fun. She is so nice and one of the most generous people I know. WE LOVE YOU! Have a great day!!

8 comments:

The Bucks said...

Happy birthday, Jen!
I'm not going to tell you how I found Shelby's blog, you will think I am psycho! Are you going to contact her or not? I can't decide if I want to or not. Let me know.

Daryl and Ashley said...

Hey Laura, I am going to be going Private soon and I didn't have an email address from you. If you still want to see the blog (I hope you do), leave me a comment with your email address so I can send you and invitation!

Katy said...

Hey Laura,
I haven't been able to get into your blog for a long time. Is this a new address?? It's fun to hear from ya!
Katy

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Your sister looks a ton like you! We need to take another Chuck E Cheese run before you guys go for the summer. Call us!

Taiya Brown said...

Cam's mom is doing really good now. She just has to have check up's every 2 months from now on. Her hair is growing back good huh?! And the MTC is definitely sad, but it's such a cool experience too! Only a few more weeks and you guys will be back:)

Ben and Natalie said...

WOW so you and your sister look quite a bit alike... at least in this picture. I am always amazed when siblings look alike because NO ONE in my family looks even a little bit like each other. :) SERIOUSLY! Thanks for commenting on my blog! So I am going to be bummed all summer without your kick-butt boxing. :( Thanks for being my personal trainer these last couple of weeks. :)

Taiya Brown said...

Yeah we are going down to state too! Hopefully we'll be able to go down on Thursday night, we just have to double check and make sure Cam got work off Thurs-Sat. You guys should try to come on Thursday too! It'd be fun! Like you said, we really do have so much stuff we need to do this summer! Good thing you'll be here in 2 weeks!

Jon and Melissa said...

Wow Happy birthday Jen, it has been a long time since I have seen her. I did see her cute invitation at my Mom's house. Where are they living now, do you get to see them?