Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

These are some pictures from the last few days activities! Look how exciting we are ha ha:)
Halle and Will pretending to cut Brooks' hair.
Halle decorated her own hair with ribbon. She is pretty stylin :)
Halle and Will dressed up in their costumes and Halle was tackling Will. She tries to be the boss lately. Will is so nice to do what she wants. It is so cute!

11 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

You have such a fun family. Your kids are so cute. Isn't crazy how fast they grow up?! It is crazy to think of how long it has been since we were in the 5th ward-Time flies!

Adam and Aubrey said...

I would wear a costume every day if I could. No joke. Especially a Disney character! I am totally diggin the hair ribbon. I think it's just enough. Not too much, but you definitely get the idea! What funny kids!

Amy said...

You guys are too funny. Looks like you guys do fun stuff like us:) How are Brooks' papers and stuff going. His hair looks curly in the one pic, how cute ha ha. THe kiddo's are getting so big. I can't wait to see all of you.

Keslers said...

That is so cute that will and Halle are such good friends. What a good big brother he is.

Ashley said...

Wow! You guys have been BUSY. Isn't it funny what our days consist of these days. :)

The Bucks said...

Go to http://gilliatts.blogspot.com/
and tell me if this is who I think it is. I can't tell for sure!

Katie Jane said...

I love the hair cut and Halle's bows are awesome! You little ones always crack me up. I am so glad you are such a good blogger!

Katie Jane said...

Also, I forgot to tell you how hard I laughed at the Peter Pan names...too funny!

Taiya Brown said...

Maybe Halle will take after me and cut hair:) Hopefully it won't be Will! haha j/k Tell Brooks good luck with all of his finals!

Quinn and Melanie said...

Hello Benson Fam! I am not sure if you know me, but I was good pals with your hubby. I hope you don't mind me spying on your blog. I found it through one of my friends' links. What a DARLING family you have!! Sounds like you guys are very busy and very happy! Keep up the hard work! :)

Quinn and Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.