Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

TAG ONCE AGAIN :o)

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best friend: Brooks
C- Cake or Pie: Definitely cake!
D- Day of Choice: Sunday Brook doesn't have to study YEAH:)
E- Essential Item: Cell phone
F- Favorite Color(s): All colors
G- Gummy Worms or Bears: Worms
H- Hometown: North Logan
I-Indulgence(s): This year nothing:( law school stinks for that otherwise home decor
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: 2 wild ones
L- Life is incomplete without: family
M- Marriage Date (if applicable): May 2, 2003
N- Number of siblings: 2 brothers, 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Not a huge fan of either. Strawberries are way better.
P- Phobias or Fears: Anything that crawls. Sometimes I have dreams about spiders crawling on me while I am sleeping (it probably isn't a dream, but I try not to think about that)
Q- Quote: ??
R- Reason to smile: loves from my kids
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Three: everybody
U- Unknown Personal Fact: In the 3rd grade I was running at full speed and smacked into the monkey bars and broke my nose. Great fun.
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of animal: Definite oppressor
W- Worst habit: Bitting my nails
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: X-ray, I am with Megan on the stretch marks thing:(
Y- Your favorite food: Salmon and shrimp
Z- Zodiac sign: Libra

1 comment:

The Bucks said...

First off, there is no way that you ae plagued with stretch marks! I've seen you pregnant and you don't even get that big. Second, can you believe that you've almost been married for 5 years? Are you doing anything fun for the occasion?