Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008



Halle loves those crocs shoes. Every time we go in a store she finds some and puts them on and walks around the store. I am not willing to pay $30 for the actual ones so I have been looking for some really cute ones and when we were in Walmart we found some for $5. Well she put them on in the store and wouldn't take them off the rest of the day or the next day or the next. She would just look at them. It was really cute.

10 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

They are cute and that's a bargain! Is Halle potty trained? I don't even know where to start with Kamri.

Amy said...

Those are cute, and you can't beat $5.00.:) That's funny she won't take them off. Taiya says hi, she says she wants to always leave comments but you don't allow anonymous comments. Rude ha ha. Hazen just said Taiya. funny huh:)

Amy said...

You didn't have to change it silly, but I will tell her.:)

Katie Jane said...

I totally bought those for Claire! She loves them. We moved to Tremonton last August since they are going to be re-paving the valley view highway and Jer would have to commute through Brigham city which would be about a 1 hour one way trip. Hence, we live in the great land of Tremonton. Go Bears!

Shelly Traveller said...

My boys totally love their Wal-mart crocs as well. I saw those cute pink ones and totally wanted to buy some. I think I would even like them in my size.

The Bucks said...

Those are really cute. I can't wait to buy Xander new summer shoes.

Anonymous said...

Laura! Yay, i'm so glad you changed it so i can comment now! That was way nice of you:) I check you and Amy's blogs everyday, so i'll definitely be leaving more! Tell Brooks and the kids hi from Cam and I!

Keslers said...

So cute. I love them, and for only $5 thats a steal of deal.

Unknown said...

Hey Laura!!! How cute are you...and your blog!!! I'm still trying to figure it out! I had no idea Brooks was in law school....Casey is too!! It's his third year and I'm so excited for him to be done....so we can be poor again:) Your family is so dang cute!

Sarah said...

My Hallie has the same ones in light pink. She loves them also. Isn't it funny how little girls LOVE shoes?