Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Friday, April 4, 2008


Okay, so I finally bought a jogging stroller after researching all over the internet and every store I could find. I love it and am so excited to use it. After we got it and I put it together the kids wouldn't stop sitting in it. As you can see it was a little cold when we went running today so we used a hundred blankets. We are so happy:)

6 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck with that one skinny girl, I hate running, thats prob why your skinny and I'm not:)

The Bucks said...

We got out our jogging stroller the other day too. Xander loved it! However, I only use mine for walking. Good for you for actually going running!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Good for you! Wow! I miss jogging. I should start doing it again, but it's so hard to drag my lazy butt up and to actually DO it! Bravo to you. That's why you're still a smokin hot mama!

jess (mumbo designs) said...

I'm amazed at you running pushing TWO big kids - it just about kills me to push my one tiny little one! Now it just needs to stop snowing every day so there can be some better running.

Keslers said...

So where did you end up finding one? I've been wanting to buy one so I can take Dylan with me. We have looked around on the internet a little, but I want to get a good one that isn't way expensive. If you have any good tips let me know.

Ashley said...

What kind did you get? Michelle is looking for one. I'm glad you like it!