Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Good Weekend


We had such a great weekend watching conference and just enjoying being home and relaxing. I loved this conference I thought it was so good. I always look forward to conference weekend because first of all we get to have church at home and second because it is always really uplifting. So many talks seemed to be just for me. I thought President Monson was so funny. After watching conference on Sunday we decided to go fly a kite. We got the kite from a Easter egg hunt and the weather has been so difficult so we are just getting around to flying it. It is perfect to fly kites here because the wind seems to always be blowing. We just threw the kite in the air and then let Will run and it was flying in no time. He had so much fun. While Will was flying the kite we see Halle take off running through the field and Brooks starts chasing after her because she is headed right for the road. It took him a while :) but when he finally catches up with her he asks her where she is going and she says to the playplace. It was right across the street and she was going to run there. Silly girl!

5 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

You guys are such fun parents! Flying kites looks so fun! Poor Brooks, having to run like that! That's not fair! Kids are so blasted fast! That's pretty funny though, she wanted that playplace that bad!

The Reese Family said...

You have such a cute lil family!!! They are gettin super big. When is the third coming?:):)

Daryl and Ashley said...

I think it is funny to watch my husband chase Kamri! Your kids say the funniest things! I love to hear all the hilarious things that they say!

Amy said...

Hey my cute brother is alive:) Long time no see ha ha That is so funny, Halle cracks me up. I can't wait for you guys to come home. We have so many things to do:) You're so funny Laura..I'm not skinny, I was just laying down so all my fat was falling backwards.:) Do you remember that time we were in Park City and Ethan took off running down that hill and I barely got him before he stepped in the street.. anyway, they are fast little buggers:)

Katie Jane said...

How funny that she was just going to run to the play place! What a cute girl! Your little family is so fun! I am so glad that you update your blog so often!