Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Bad Blogger


I have been such a bad blogger lately. We have been so busy and my posts are few and far between. With Brooks getting ready for finals and us just going all the time I have hardly had time to do anything. We went to a fun little BBQ-thing last night with some friends and then tonight I went to a recipe exchange. We took a group picture of some of our friends tonight at the recipe exchange. There seems like there is a ton of kids and that is probably because there is a ton of kids (and that isn't even all of them). They have fun together. I am really going to miss all my friends this summer. We have made some really good friends while we have been here. On the other hand I am really excited to see family. It seems like it has been so long since we have seen anyone and I am really looking forward to it. The countdown has begun! We will be home soon:) Oh and I will try to be better with my posts!

Cute Halle moments!!
Halle was watching a movie in the bedroom and started yelling and almost crying and we ran in there and there was a scary part in the previews where there was lightening and she was crying. She was scared and that was so SAD. I thought it was kind of cute though. Lately she has been saying oh man. She will do something and then after she says OH MAN. I love when my kids say cute things!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry... You can make more friends here... like me! Maybe when you move back we can have you over or dinner and games. Where will you be living?

Ben and Natalie said...

I am super sad that you are leaving for the summer. :( Who is going to be my personal trainer now??? ha ha I have been a really really bad slacker on my blog but it looks like I am getting a new laptop, so I will have no excuses in about a week or two. :) Keep in touch! When do you guys take off?

Ashley said...

Are you guys moving back for good? I feel the same way. I love all my friends here, but would love to live in Cache Valley closer to family.

Adam and Aubrey said...

So are you coming back to the valley of Cache?! I am glad you're back blogging. Sometimes I feel like I post stupid things with no value and then I feel way behind. Weird. What a sweet girl Halle is. Tender kids are a good thing!

Keslers said...

How cute are all of you! It looks like you made some great friends. I bet that makes it easier to be away from family. I am so excited you are moving back for the summer. We better hang out I haven't seen you in forever.

Jon and Melissa said...

So did you get some good recipe's?? you should post some. Good luck with the move.