Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Friday, April 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!


I just wanted to say happy birthday to one of my favorite sister-in-laws:) She is so cute and is one of the nicest people I know. We hope you have a great day. Eat some cake for us! We love you!

2 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

Ever since I was little I remember thinking she was the most gorgeous person alive, and I wanted to be pretty just like her. Glad to see she still is the most gorgeous person alive!

Amy said...

Laura I'm going to kick your skinny butt.. i just saw this you dork!! Thanks though, I love you guys lots. sick picture :)
p.s. Thanks aubrey, you totally made my day, well probably year, ha ha but I think you need glasses! you're way too nice:)