Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Friday, April 4, 2008

Chucky Cheese Fun!

So, we went to Chucky Cheese today with our friend Ashlee and had so much fun. I of course forgot my camera not that I could have taken pictures because there was a million people there. It was Spring break here and apparently everyone had the same idea as we did on Wednesday. Will and Halle had so much fun though. I told Will that we would be going and he was talking about it all week and now he is already bugging me about the next time we can go. Halle just ran around to all the games and pretended she was playing them so I didn't waste hardly any money on her. Will wanted to ride all the rides and play all the games so we did. My kids kept sitting on the carousel ride and people kept coming and putting tokens in and so they kept riding for free and nobody said anything so they kept riding. Halle loved seeing the actual Chucky Cheese man and she kept trying to give him five. I had to literally force Will to leave and promise a next visit. We had so much fun and can't wait to go back again. Hopefully next time less people because less crowd = more fun:)!

3 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

I totally agree on the crowd thing. What lucky kids, to get free rides on the carousel! Sounds like fun!

Amy said...

Your funny. What's with Big Brother anyway. Yeah there is a blue border around them and sometimes it is green and red. I thought you purposely did that.:)

Amy said...

Thats funny I didn't even read this when I left my comment. So you fixed it:) I better not tell Ethan you went there. He has been begging me forever to go there, so I keep telling him we can when we go to papa scott's. We'll have to go when you come home:)