Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Friday, March 14, 2008





I can't beleive my baby is 2 years old today. I feel like I just had her. We have been telling her it is her birthday and she has been singing happy birthday all week. I am so excited for her. I am really sad because I feel like my kids are growing up way too fast. I love Halle soooooo much and she has been such a blessing to our family. I have looooved having a girl and enjoying the differences between her and Will (he is absolutely wonderful too).

A few facts about Halle:
1. She loves to sing songs. Her favorite song is The Wheels on the Bus. She makes me sing the babies and mamas on the bus a thousand times in a row.

2. She loves loves loves her brother. She does everything he does and I mean everything! If he has a toy she needs it too. She follows him around and drives him crazy, but they are so good at playing together.

3. Her favorite toys are babies. Anything baby. She will be such a good mom one day because she loves her babies and treats them like real babies.

4. She loves food. She has never turned down any food. I guess that is something she got from me. That could explain the big belly she has:)!

5. She is potty trained! I had to get her started with it and then she decided she was ready and she got it done. WHAHOO no diapers (for a while)!!

5. She is queen of our house. She can get Brooks to do anything she wants. We both can't resist her cuteness.

6. She makes me sooooo happy. If I ever have a bad day I can just look at Halle and smile because she is always smiling back. She has never been a sad child. I love her sweet voice. There is just something about my little girl that just makes my heart melt. She has the sweetest voice ever and every time she says something it just reminds me that she came straight from heaven!! I love her to death and look forward to every year to come!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!

6 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

What a cutie! happy birthday Halle!

The Bucks said...

Happy birthday, Halle! It seems like yesterday that we came to see you when she was born, and Brooks had to change my flat tire in the snow because I am so stupid. I hope you guys have a great day with your sweet little brown eyed girl!

Adam and Aubrey said...

WOW! Happy birthday to Halle! I can't believe she's 2! Seemed like last year you were pregnant and we were in the same ward! Good job on the potty training thing! Bravo to Halle! What a big girl! And good job to you for birthing her two years ago today!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Halle!! I really can't believe she is two. I remember that day perfectly. She is so cute. That made me cry, I am such a baby:) We miss you guys and wish we could see her today. She has always been my little buddy, your right though, she was always a little calm in the midst of our crazy boys. We love you Halle and all the rest of you too!!!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday to Halle. I can't believe how fast time flies by!

Keslers said...

Happy Birthday Halle! What a cute tribute to your little girl. She is so adorable. It's crazy how time flies by so fast. I hope you had a fun day with her.