Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Funny kid stories!

Okay, so Will said the funniest thing the other day so I had to tell you all. As some of you know Will tends to call us Laura and Brooks instead of mom and dad and the other day Brooks said Will you have to call me dad and Will said well if I call you dad then you have to call me Tiko. We couldn't stop laughing. So he made us call him Tiko the rest of the night. We still aren't really sure where Tiko came from but I think I like it! Halle has been so cute lately. My mom gave my kids 101 Dalmations for Halle's birthday and it came wiht a CD that the kids make us listen to whenever we are driving and Halle loves the song about Cruella DeVille and she has learned all the words and will walk around the house singing it and I think it is so cute. I love kids singing it is like my favorite thing!

10 comments:

Keslers said...

You have the funniest kids. Will is so right if he has to call you mom and dad, then you have to call him what he wants, right? You have to wonder how kids come up with some of the things they say. I love Halle's earings, but your right I would give her a few years before she wears them out of the house.

The Bucks said...

Tiko Benson huh? It has a nice ring to it. I think your next kid should be named that, boy or girl. Sometimes Xander likes to be called T-Rex. Cruella DeVille is a good song to learn. I've been trying to get Xander to sing some Beastie Boys lately, but he refuses.

Amy said...

Oh my gosh I was crying cuz I was laughing so hard, and then I pictured you two laughing and laughed even harder..that's hilarious..

Keslers said...

Hey, I sure am going to run the St. George marathon, that is if I don't die during the half. Why? Do you want to come run it with us? That would be awesome. Think about it!

Amy said...

Ethan told me Tiko is Dora's friend:)

jess (mumbo designs) said...

Your kids are SO funny. I read your blog and then laugh and laugh! I'll have to call Will Tiko next time I see him!

Gage and Meg said...

That's hilarious! I think it's funny that he calls you guys by your first names, but I think it's even funnier that he wants you to call him Tiko! :) har har, I was seriously laughing out loud when I read that. And Halle's earrings are great! That reminds me of myself in elementary school because I LOVED (really LOVED) big earrings and my mom always told me I'd have to wait until I was a little older to wear them. :) I love your kids; I'm so glad we've been able to get to know them (and you and Brooks, of course!)!

The Bucks said...

Call me anytime today and I'll try to help you fix your blog.

Ashley said...

Tike! That's an awesome name. I think it's cute that he calls you by your names. How is the whole mom and dad thing working out now that he is Tiko?

The Bucks said...

You figured out how to the sidebar and picture frames. I love the sidebar with fat ribbon. I'll have to try that one!