Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008









































I forgot that I had taken these cute pictures of my kids in the hotel we stayed at in Seattle. I liked the wall paper it was an argyle print. I thought this was a cute picture of them together. They are silly heads! They were so excited to be there. Will still wants to go back.

7 comments:

Amy said...

oh wow more pics. ha ha they weren't there like one second ago. :) Taiya is good, just staying busy and loving being married. I'm jealous they are going to San Diego on Saturday and Landon is going on a cruise on Sat too. Jerks!!Ethan is such a poser huh. He loves the camera..Your anniversary sounds about as fun as ours will be. Nothing exciting on the agenda...

Keslers said...

How fun to go to the city and stay in a hotel. Your kids look like they were loving it. I wouldn't have wanted to leave either.

Amy said...

Cam's family is going on a trip before his brother leaves on his mission so they are going with them. Not fair I want to go on vacation.

The Bucks said...

Etsy is this really fun website. It's all homemade stuff that you can buy. They have really cute stuff and it's very addicting. I think it's just www.etsy.com

Katy said...

Hey Gorgeous!
I'm so jealous that you live in Washington. It is so beautiful there. We are planning a trip to Oregon this summer...I can't wait. The combination of the ocean with pine trees is just so cool. Fun blog!

Amy said...

hey I was just wondering what we could get Halle for her birthday. Let me know or I could just send money. Either way. but don't tell me nothing cuz that won't work with me ha ha

Unknown said...

Hey. I remember you. We had a class together...and track? K well I found you through Wassoms through Boyds lol ;) Just clicking on names that sound familiar....