Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

MORE KIDDIE PICTURES!



More picture of my kids. I think that is all I take pictures of these days. I am pretty boring and I like pictures of them. So, I guess I will think of something more exciting to post pictures of. Until then, I think they are cute so oh well. The kids have been really excited about playing outside and they finally convinced me to take them out to ride bikes. We had a fun time even though there is still some snow on the ground.

6 comments:

Katie Jane said...

I love that your man is always in his underwear! It cracks me up...I am referring to the sun bathing. Your kids are so cute and don't worry, we love seeing pics of your kids!

Amy said...

Hey there!! No we really didn't do anything exciting for our anniversary. We were gonna go to park city or something and then we just didn't do anything. Pretty exciting huh. You guys better be here for the summer. I think you should come back now. :) We're so bored!! Your kidlets are getting so big, they're cute. We miss you guys. We drove by your old apt the other day and Ethan was like lets go play with Will..it was sad. Tell them all hi.:)

The Bucks said...

I love how Halle is looking off into space. They are so cute!

Ashley said...

Your kids always look so cute!

Amy said...

Thats funny, I was thinking the same thing, I always just post pics of my kids but oh well huh we can't help it if they are so cute. :) Yesterday was so nice, it was all sunny and pretty warm. I was excited for some warmer weather, then today it is kind of overcast, so I'm depressed again. ha ha Is the weather still nice up there??

Shelly Traveller said...

Cute pictures. I can't wait to play outside.
I love Will sun bathing in his undies. Justin and I had to laugh because our boys won't keep their clothes on either. clothes are optional at our house.