Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Silly Head!


Halle thinks it is fun to climb in Brooks' backpack and ride around. Today she wanted him to spin her around in it. After she was done she was walking around saying I'm sick and was holding her head. I think we won't do that again. I hate spinning it gives me a headache and makes me nauseous. I thought she looked so funny so I had to catch it and blog it! What a silly girl I have!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Bucks said...

That is so freaky looking! I can't believe that she likes that. I agree with the spinning thing, barf!

Adam and Aubrey said...

The second picture is kinda bizarre looking, it would be great for a halloween something or other. She is so funny! I hate spinning too, I can't deal with it. Next time you go somewhere and all you have is one stroller, keep in mind the backpack!

Shelly Traveller said...

who needs expensive baby slings when you have a backpack. You'll have to sneek her in there when you fly home.

Daryl and Ashley said...

What a crazy gal! She is too cute!

Ashley said...

That doesn't look right... It is so funny the things that kids come up with.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

That kills me. We had fun with you guys the other day. Thanks for driving out to see us.