Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Saturday, March 29, 2008


I took Halle and Will into a glasses store today and it was a absolute nightmare! By the time we left I wanted to pull my hair out. I realize Halle is only 2 and is definitly at the terrible 2 stage, but today was extra bad. She ran aound the store the entire time grabbing glasses and trying them on then she would pull all the price tags off the glasses and their cases. It was great! It was totally my fault because I should have brought the stroller even though she would have only sat in there for 2 minutes. After that we went into Sports Authority and we let the kids run around and play with all the sports equiptment. The first thing she did was grab those croc shoes and take off her boots and put those on and then she found a baseball helmet and threw off her hat and was walking around like it was a hat. Will found a baseball mit and bat and was pitching the ball in one of those net things. It was great fun. We had to pull Will away from the golfing green thing. (Sorry I don't know all the technical terms for all the sports stuff)! Will is great in stores until it is time to go and Halle is just a monster in stores so that is never a good thing:). Good thing I love my kids and can appreciate how old they are and that I will miss the days when they are leaving the store looking like a tornado hit:)!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Bucks said...

Shopping should be fun. Next time leave the kids home. I love the Mr. Potato Head glasses, or as Xander calls them, Papa Frank glasses.

Amy said...

I love her glasses ha ha. That sounds like my day. Huge mistake of taking them to Walmart when they both needed naps. Those pics were from the other day and I forgot to post them, it snowed here today too. Crappy I was yelling when I woke up I am so sick of it too.. It has been nice a little bit though. So everyone is breaking out the shorts.. and Ethan just had to wear his that day even though it was cold cuz they were his Easter Bunny shorts :) I know we are so excited for you guys to come home, hopefully they haven't checked me in somewhere by then, I'm so sick of this dumb weather and staying inside!

Adam and Aubrey said...

How fun! Kids sure know how to make you scream. It's a good thing we love them as much as we do, because some days you need those reminders! 2 is such a fun age. Did will have a "terrible" time at 2? I swear girls are worse, but I really don't know!