Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Friday, March 7, 2008

SUN BATHING!


We have had such nice weather lately. This is Halle's new favorite thing to do. She goes out on our porch and hangs out. She just sits in her camping chair. The other day we all went out and sat on the porch and it was so nice. Will is going to definitely get a tan dressing like that. Silly boy! I hope the weather keeps up.

2 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

This picture is so awesome. Theres nearly naked Will and then theres Halle who is dressed in a beanie, adorable boots, pants, long sleeve tee, and a little sweater over that. SO FUNNY! Your kids are hilarious. I am so jealous that it's warm enough for you to sun bathe!

The Bucks said...

It's very deceiving here. It's nice and sunny outside, but when you step out it's about 20 degrees. When did Will's hair turn brown? You died it didn't you? I know how blondes freak you out!