Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Posing time!


My kids have been so funny lately and have been acting so old. Now when Halle does a trick she says I'm funny! She totally skipped saying single words and just jumped to sentences. Then, Will was standing on the toilet looking in the mirror and I said what are you doing and he said I am looking for dance moves. I was like what?? Not sure where that came from either, but it was sooo hilarious. Will is definitely my photogenic child. Halle doesn't like to smile for the camera. She tries to frown when I say smile, but not my Will. He is always ready for a picture. He must take after his dad. What silly heads I have but they sure make me smile:-)!!

P.S.-By the way I am looking to buy a double jogging stroller and wondering if anyone knows of any good sites to get them??

10 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

Your kids really are funny. I love what they say! And who knew that dance moves were hidden above the toilet? Your house sounds pretty incredible to me!
Not sure about the double jogger. Good luck on your quest!

Amy said...

Oh your crazy, its ok I know you guys are busy. Will says the funniest things, who knows where they come up with things. Um have you checked on ebay? :)

Daryl and Ashley said...

Hey Laura, I was so glad to see that you commented on my Blog! I saw yours through Aubrey too. Your kids are adorable! How fun that you are living in Spokane, I bet it's an adventure! I am going to add you to my list! I hope that's okay! It's fun to see you and your adorable kids!

The Bucks said...

I heard of this new singer on Oprah the other day. Her name is Leona Lewis and I think you would really like her. I put one song on my playlist toward the bottom. You should check it out!

Amy said...

I think you need more sleep ha ha just teasin.. I like Leona Lewis too.. Brooks would prob say its butt rock but its good ha ha ok no more ha ha's

Daryl and Ashley said...

No you are not going crazy, my mom used to be blonde! Afer I got married she dyed her hair and never went back! Yes, I am working part time as a medical assistant, but I am not at the Budge anymore! I got a better job 5 minutes from home! I just work for the Health Insurance. I am really lucky though because it is a flexible job! I can't wait to have maternity leave though...it's always a nice break! If I find anything to kill those bugs, I'll let you know. Just in case you move back to bug ville! Oh... yeah, I actually am in Box Elder County now. My daughter will grow up and become a Purple Bee! I am trying to deal with that! Sorry for the novel!

Anonymous said...

I was blog hoppin and I came across your blog. You used to be in our old ward and Mike and Brooks are friends from High School.. anyways I hope you don't mind us peeking. Your little family is adorable.

Katie Jane said...

Looking for dance moves. I love it. Your kids have to be so cool. I hope I get to meet them someday!

Amy said...

Geez Katie has to know your kids are cool, they are related to me:) I'm so excited for summer too. You guys better be up here. And if you need to lose 10 lbs, which you don't then I need to lose 110. and that is the honest truth. How about you post something new, I think I've commented like 6 times on this one. ha ha just teasing.

jess (mumbo designs) said...

That is SO funny about will looking for dance moves in the mirror. I laughed and laughed when I read that just picturing him!