Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Sunday, February 17, 2008



This is Halle's new trick in the tub. It scares Brooks to death because she will get in deep water and try to lay and float on her back. It is soooooo funny. Then Will tries to do it and barely sticks his head in the water. We know who is a little braver. Hopefully one day he will be as brave as his sister!

5 comments:

Amy said...

She is so funny. She's a little chubster. Oh my gosh is that where she got scratched? poor girl. I think she looks like Rachel in that top pic.

Amy said...

Hey!!!I totally agree this winter has been sooo boring. And slow. Yeah I think we're going to do something really fun this year for our 5 yr. Prob go to Mcdonald's or something. ha ha But yeah let's really plan a trip together sometime. If we wait til our 7 or 8 then you guys will be rich and can just pay for it all.. ha ha But that really would be fun :) You guys need to come home for a visit, we're so bored. And yes you better be thinking of some great ideas for a birthday bash. ha ha too funny

Adam and Aubrey said...

I wondered what happened to you! I was bummed! Glad to see you're still alive! I love Will's robot box. That's sweet. I love her hair floating in the water too. That's so funny! Your kids are quite entertaining!

Sarah said...

I'm glad I found you! Thought you had disappeared :) Cute tub pics!

Katie Jane said...

Tubby time is the absolute best. She really is brave! I am so glad you left me a comment, I was wondering what happened to you! I am glad that you are back