Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

TRIP TO THE BIG CITY!

Brooks had an interview in Seattle so we decided to take a trip there. We went down on Tuesday and came back Wednesday night. It was so much fun. It was so big. We went to Pike Place Market and went downtown. We saw the space needle and all the big boats. It was awesome! Will loved the hotel so much he cried for an hour going home because he didn't want to leave. I kept telling him that his friends were going to miss him and he kept saying he wanted his friends to miss him.


I thought about going to buy something, but decided against it. Maybe next time HAHAHA!
We had to get creative since we only had this stroller. They had fun with it though. We had so much fun and hope we can go back again.

3 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

I love that they're riding together in the stroller! That's very creative! Looks like they tolerated it okay at least. What good kids you have!

The Bucks said...

They look so funny in the stroller. Anything to keep them contained, right?! You should have bought you some bling. You deserve it, and that's what credit cards are for!

Amy said...

That looks so fun. I'm jealous.. I want to go somewher fun. They're too funny. I love the one of Will's head sticking out...