Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Will finally went to sunbeams by himself today. It was great. I actually got to do my calling today instead of sitting in sunbeams with him. He had such a fun time, but it made me think of how old he is getting. I can't believe he is almost 4. I feel like he should still be my baby. He loves to run and last night at dinner prayers he said please help me to run faster than dad and then at night time prayers and he said please help me to run faster than Halle. It was pretty cute.

Halle loves to carry her babies around and her fluoride bottle because she thinks it is a bottle for the baby.

The kids like to have what they call a sleepover. When we get ready for bed we lay a blanket out and watch a movie on the floor. If you notice Halle is not wearing any clothes for the sleepover. When we come home she takes off her clothes now too. I guess I don't need to buy clothes anymore!

3 comments:

Keslers said...

Glad to see your back blogging! What a cute prayer. I love little kids prayers they say the cutest things. I can't believe Will is that old. I still remember coming to your house and holding him when he was just days old. Where does the time go?

Keslers said...

No, I haven't talked to Remi, did you talk to her? I have been meaning to e-mail her, but I haven't yet. Good for her thats way exciting. I guess I'll have to e-mail her know.

The Bucks said...

Laura, your kids never have clothes on! I'm glad that you finally posted some stuff, I've missed you! Will's prayers sound very cute. I would have probably laughed through the whole thing.