Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

DANCE!!!



My cute girl started dance and was so excited. We picked out all her clothes and the shoes and she was so happy. I took her the first day and I take her in there and she turns to me and tells me to leave and then come pick her up after. She was more excited for me to leave her ha ha! She seriously looked so cute! I watched her while she twirled and leaped and danced with her teacher and she was so happy. A couple of girls in the class had skirts so of course she wants a skirt now (such a shopper already!!) I love this sweetie. She is such a stubborn girl and by the end of most days we both need a time out, but I wouldn't change anything about her:)

5 comments:

WendyandGabe said...

She looks adorable! I'm really looking forward to Persy starting dance lessons when she gets older.

The Bucks said...

She is so cute! You need to put a video of her on here so we can all see her dancing skills. This makes me want to have a girl!

Jana and Brett said...

I'm so glad you decided to put her in class! She looked so cute! She always looks cute. :0) I'm excited to see her new skirt.

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

I bet it is the cutest thing to watch her. I used to go to my neice's dance recitals and they are so fun! She's a cute little dancer, I wish we lived closer!

Cam and Shae said...

How cute is she I am glad she likes it I can't wait till Kin is old enough to really love dance:)