Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sick day!


I thought these were cute pictures of my monkeys and wanted to share them. I also have a funny story.  Today, Will played sick for school.  He woke up and ate breakfast and then said my tummy hurts.  I believed him and was like really? Then we started talking about it and I said okay if your tummy is really hurting we can't go to soccer tonight.  Then he said well it will be feeling better for soccer.  RED FLAG! Then he asks when is school over? I realized he was tricking me! ha ha he is already so much like his dad faking sick to stay home from school:) Needless to say, he went to school:) ha ha what a sweetie though!

3 comments:

The Hills Family said...

Heh heh heh. I loved how he pretended to be sick. Oh I miss you guys! I hope everything is going good!

Geoffrey and Sharee said...

Haha I love how he faked being sick. I used to do that all the time. But I would wait until I was already at school because the school nurse believed me more than my mom and she would send me home!

Nicholas said...

I love the picture of Brooks and Halle. Too cute!