Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, September 21, 2009

TrIP tO thE ZoO!!








Tonight for family home evening we went to the zoo and had a great time.  We saw the new baby elephant and the baby tigers! They were so cute.  I think I loved them more than my kids.  It was nice to relax and just hang out.  My life seems so busy right now so any moment to hang out is great! Brooks is so busy with work, school, and church it seems like he has no days off so we enjoy the moments together.  I can't believe we are almost done with law school it has flown by so fast. It has been one of the best experiences.  I love where we live and all the friends we have made. Anyways, not sure why I am writing all this ha ha!  Will is loving school and is learning so much.  He comes home talking about something new everyday.  He loves his teacher she's great.  Halle is getting so old.  She wants to be in preschool so bad.  It is funny how I have one child that didn't want to go to school and one that can't wait:) My kids are so BIG! I love them so much and am enjoying seeing them grow! 

1 comment:

Creative Stirrings said...

What fun pictures! I loved reading your dialogue as well! You are a sweet wife and great mom! Thumbs up! :)