Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

HAPPY DAY!!

SUCCESS!!! I took Will to school today and ran out of the school and he did awesome.  He was totally crying when I ran out of the school, but when I came to get him he had soooooo much fun! So when I picked him up we went to Chucky Cheese and spent like $10 in quarters grandma Cindy gave him to go to school and went and picked out a Nerf gun! He was so happy and so was I:) and to add to the greatness he looked so cute in his school clothes:)

3 comments:

Amie said...

Yeah, no doubt- he's a handsome kid! Congrats on the success!!! :)

WendyandGabe said...

Happy to hear it! (Also, your new blog layout looks cute!)

The Bucks said...

I knew he would love it, eventually! I was just looking on one of my favorite photographer's sites, and there was your fam! I want to see more of your pictures. She is so amazing and you guys look great! I can't believe that Rob is going on a mission, I'm getting old.