Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

FREE NURSING COVER!!


I just wanted to spread the word! This website is giving away FREE nursing covers! Put the item you want in your cart, and then put backorder into the discount code box. All you have to pay is the $8.95 for shipping. That is an awesome deal and NO I'm not pregnant I just saw it on someone else's blog and thought I should spread the word!
Let me know if anyone orders one:)

1 comment:

Jon, Melissa, and Fam said...

Thanks! I just ordered one. We will see if it comes!