Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ScHooL bOY!!!!




Will had his first day of school yesterday and was a little scared:) In fact, he wouldn't let me leave! I stayed in the hall the whole time ha ha! I am writing this down because I want to remember this.  He was so sad and nervous.  It was sad.  Today, Brooks got to take him because I wasn't sure my patience could handle it:) He is such a sweetheart.  I told him I would let him pick any toy he wants if he will go by himself.  Hopefully that brib will work.  He has been taking his bath at night and I have been letting him pick out his clothes for the next day.  It is fun to see him so big.  His teacher is so nice.  After school he told Brooks he wants to ride the bus like his friends, but now at night he has decided he doesn't want to do that:) We are hoping he will be confident enough to go soon! I love him and have had mixed emotions about him going to school.  I am worried to send my little 5 year old out in the world by himself.  On the other hand, I am super excited for him to make friends, learn lots, and just have fun! He is growing up so fast and I want to enjoy and be able to laugh about these fun days! He is such a handsome boy in these pictures!

6 comments:

The Bucks said...

He looks so cute! That sucks that he is so nervous about it. It will get better, I hope!

Unknown said...

Oh my! He is such a handsome little guy and you are such a cute little mommy! Good luck this year!

Kara said...

i can't believe he's 5! and so big and cute.. it's crazy we are old enough to have children that big. he'll get the hang of it!!!

Keslers said...

I can't believe how big he is, it is so crazy. I must agree that he is quite the handsome boy. Hope things are going well, I need to call you!

Daryl and Ashley said...

I am already dreading Kamri going and she still has 2 years! She will probably be like Will and not want to go in. That will make it worse on me! AHHHH!!! I almost cry thinking about it now! I am a big baby!

Taiya Brown said...

Oh my gosh, he looks SO cute!! I love his hair, I'm glad I got to cut it for him :) You syled it cute! I can't believe him and Ethan are both this big already, time flies!!