Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

FAMILY FUN

We had a great weekend in Island Park. We went up to my brother-in-laws cabin and spent the weekend with my family (well most of them). We left on Thursday and got home on SundayThe boys got to go fishing every morning and caught several fish. We went to Yellowstone and got to see Old Faithfull and the hot spots. We also saw a buffalo, elk, a bald eagle, and a fox. We also got to go see this really cool bear and wolf place in West Yellowstone that was my favorite because the bears were huge and they were so close to us. It was so awesome. Brooks favorite part of the trip was when my little sister went fishing with the boys one day and hooked Jim (my brother-in-law) in the ear (sorry Rachel it was too funny). The hook went all the way through his ear and it was dangling from his ear like an Elton John ear ring. My dad had to cut it and then pull it out his ear. Besides that, it was super fun. Will and Halle's favorite part was riding the lawn mover train around the cabin and down to the lake. We got to relax, play cards, and just hang out. Thanks Jim for letting us come up. Here are a few pictures from the weekend. Sorry about the picture overload:)
Will bored waiting for Old Faithful.

Our family at Mesa Falls
The bear and wolf center.



The lawn mower train!!

11 comments:

WendyandGabe said...

What! They have a bear and wolf center in Yellowstone now? That sounds so cool!

Ashley said...

We'll have to hit up the bear and wolf center next time we head up there. How fun. So, I live about 25 min. from the District. Not too close, but I'm not that close to any shopping. They are all about that far away. Glad to see you had fun in Yellowstone!

The Bucks said...

Your family is so cute. I can't believe how much you guys look alike still. I hate it when people say that about my sisters, so sorry! I agree with Will, waiting for Old Faithful is so boring! We ended up just letting Xander play in all the rocks behind us while we waited. It was his favorite part!

Keslers said...

Looks like you had a good time. My family stayed in a cabin in Island Park a few years ago and it was so much fun. I love the picture of Will waiting for Old faithful, it always seems to take for ever for it to go off.

Ben and Natalie said...

It looks like you had a great trip with your fam. So have you guys made a decision yet? I think that we just did last night. I will tell you if you tell me. ha ha

Chelsey said...

Ok, so my girlfriend shauna (her sister in law is friends with you) and I loved your blog that we copied alot of it. Hope you don't mind! Miss you guys and can't wait to see ya.

Keslers said...

Hey, things are going great here, and yes law school is still the plan. Cody took the lsat in June, so we will start applying in September. I am very anxious to know were we will be going. I am so glad you are coming up here. I would love to hang out so just call me when you get a minute, and we will for sure go to the pool or something.

OccupyThis said...

Laura! Hey, sorry I'm such a slacker at returning the comment. It looks like you've got an awesome, happy family and that you guys have tons of fun. That's awesome! Tell Brooks I'm jealous that he's about done with law school. But hey, I'll be done right before the 10 year high school reunion, yeah! Anyway, it was good to hear from you and tell Brooks I said 'hello'

Ben and Natalie said...

Hey Ben just told me that Brooks was on the same email that he just received from the U. I wish that we were going to be in the same place, but we will waive to you as we pass by. Our family is in Utah, so we will have to try to get together when we visit. :) Congrats!

Unknown said...

Hey, congrats on getting into the U. Casey transferred his second year too....it'll be great for job opportunities if you decide to live in Utah. We actually rented a small house in Sugare which is pretty close to campus. We found it on craigslist.org......look there you may find something. Good luck and congrats

Keslers said...

Hey, that is so awesome you will be transferring to the U. I bet you are so excited to be closer to family. Hey you never know maybe we will end up down there too. Cody did really well on the lsat, not that I know that much about it, but he got a 159. He would have liked to get a couple points higher, but he says that score will get him in somewhere so he is happy with it. For sure call me when you are here, we are leaving for Vegas Wednesday night, so just call me and we will see what is going on. Maybe we could just go to lunch or something since I know you will have lots of family to see. Talk to you later.