Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Will said the cutest thing yesterday. He watches this cartoon channel that advertises for this pancake puff thing that is a baking thing that can make pancakes and muffins and eggs and he always says he wants it for his next birthday. He always tells me what they say you can make with it. Yesterday he said to brooks "dad are you 18 years or are you older so we can order that?" We laughed so hard and thought it was so cute. He can always finds like 20 things he thinks are cool on the cartoon commercials.

3 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

That is hilarious! I need to start blogging or at least write down the adorable things that Kamri says! I forget so fast and then I am sad when I can't remember what she says. You better keep him away from the Home Shopping Network!

The Bucks said...

He is so funny! I'm glad that Xander only has PBS cartoons to watch, no commercials!
I am so sad that we won't get to see you guys this weekend. Especially because I think it's the last time we will be in CV this summer. You'll have to shout at Shelley on your way to Island Park.

Taiya Brown said...

That is the cutest thing i've ever heard, he is so funny!