Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fun Filled Weekend


Being silly heads.
Brooks and Will on the big train ride.
Mom and Hal on the train.

We had such a fun weekend. It all started with my mom, dad, and sister came down and we got to hang out with them for a little while and go to the playplace. Then, on Friday night Brooks' dad took us to a Bee's game. We all loved it. We sat on the grass so the kids could run around and play. They ran up and down the hill a thousand times. Every time music would come on they would start break dancing. Will was pulling out some pretty interesting moves. One move looked like a Vistaun (Sky View people know what I am talking about) move because he clapped his hands on his side. I think he got that one from his dad. Towards the end of the game he threw a soccer ball over the fence onto the field. We actually ended up getting it back after the game. They kept hitting home runs the whole game so it made it a little more exciting than usual:) We took the kids on a mini train ride (I emphasize mini because we stood in line for 45 minutes for a 3 minute ride)! They also got to play on the little playground they have when they of course got restless. Brooks got to eat a good old hot dog and we just had a lot of fun!! Then, on Saturday we went to IKEA with my brother and his wife and their cute baby. I had never been there and of course found like 10 things I couldn't live without. Those of you that have gone shopping with me know that I talk myself out of everything and ended up leaving with nothing:) (I am definitely going back though!) It was a lot of fun to hang out and of course Brooks had another hot dog there. Finally, today we went to Silver Lake up Big Cottonwood Canyon. It was so pretty and nice. We walked around the lake and Will kept asking if he could go fishing. I guess we should have brought a pole for him.


Will looks a little scary in some of these, but still cute. You can tell he really loves pictures:)

4 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

Sounds so fun! I love IKEA! Good job on talking yourself out of it! I am jealous you went to a Bee's game! How fun! I love baseball! And I can't blame Brooks for the hot dog there, what's baseball without hot dogs?!

ps, it's sinful you are in Utah and I haven't even seen you yet!

The Bucks said...

Wow, you did have a busy weekend. Brandon will be pretty jealous that you got to go to a baseball game. Xander hates getting his picture taken, too. That's why most of my pictures are the back of his head. Then I don't have to worry about what face he's pulling. Are you going to be in town this weekend? We should try to get some peeps together.

The Bucks said...

Here's a blog for you to check out:
http://kdahlfamily.blogspot.com/

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

Hey Laura!
It has been so long since i've talked to ya! How are ya? I'm so glad you left me a comment :) Your little family is adorable!