Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

FISH FOR 2!



Last week Darlene bought the kids a fish tank and 2 fishes to go in it. We were at the store and they were picking out their fish and Brooks asked the kids what they were going to name their fish and Will says Shreky and then he went and asked Halle what she wanted to name her fish and she says "um Nemo". It was so cute. She didn't even hesitate. It was even cuter that they wanted to name the black fish Nemo and the orange fish Shreky. I personally liked the fish tank the best with the matching orange rocks and tank. I am happy to say the fish are still alive, which we weren't sure if we were going to be able to say that a whole week later.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

How fun for kids! Fish! What a novel idea! I love that Halle eventually gets naked. I love naked! Your kids are awesome. Will is a stud. Seriously! You are in trouble! Talk about a lady killer!

Gage and Meg said...

Fun stuff! I'm sure the fish will live for a long time! I was cracking up when I saw that pic of Halle with the huge glasses on. That is so great! Your kids are sooo cute and I miss them; it sounds like Halle is just talking up a storm! I hope we get to see you guys soon!! :)

P.S. Nursery is insane - we were gone the last 2 weeks, but I heard that we are now up to 19 kids.

Keslers said...

How fun, I bet they just love having fish. Me and Cody got some fish when we were first married, but that didn't last long. I guess we just weren't good and taking care of fish.