Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

So we are officially going to have to be Ute fans since we will be transferring to the University of Utah. We are really sad to not be going back to see all our friends, but are excited for the opportunities that lie ahead of us. We have been searching for apartments and have been so busy:) This will be the 6th place we have lived in 5 years yeah for us ha ha:) Maybe we will actually get to stay in an apartment for more than a year which will be a new experience for us.

11 comments:

Chelsey said...

Gage and Megan told us about this and I am so FREAKIN jealous and sad. We will miss you guys and we will try to keep in contact with you through the blogging world. Good luck! I am sure that you have already heard but Brett and Michelle got into the U as well.

Ashley said...

Congrats to you guys! I bet you are excited to be closer to family. Good luck finding a place!!

Kara said...

yeah for you guys to stay in utah.. If brook's needs any advice on teachers ben can tell him all about them.. we'll need to hang out since you will be so close.

Daryl and Ashley said...

Congrats! Go UTES! Our family is HUGE Ute Fans!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Welcome back to Utah! Congrats! Are you guys excited? Was this a planned thing or just happened thing? Good for you guys. Moving. Yikes. I love that you guys have moved so much, sounds a lot like us. I swear we move every year. Maybe one day it'll stop. Hope you guys are doing okay!

The Bucks said...

I am so excited that you are staying in Utah. Maybe we will actually get a chance to see yo guys. Congratulations!

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

So I can't say I'm happy about the Ute thing (GO COUGARS!), but it will be nice to have you back in the land of milk and honey. We defintely have to do something now that you are only going to be 40 miles from me.

Shelly Traveller said...

that is exciting you will be back in Utah!
I hate moving so good luck, but it sounds like your experianced!

mark carlson lives in Sacramento California going to law school. We just hear about him from his family.

Ben and Natalie said...

Congrats! I am excited for you guys, but I wish we were also going to the U. Colorado should be nice for us and if you ever need a little vacation.... just let us know. :)

Kara said...

i need your address when you find some where to live... good luck with that.... i hate moving and house hunting

Billy and Nikki said...

You'll be by us! We live in Draper. We need to get together when you get into town.