Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, July 7, 2008



Halle put these glasses she found on and said I'm Peter Parker, but she says her R's as A's. So it sounds like Petea Parkea. It is so cute. I have to tell some people what she says because they can't understand her R's. Hopefully she will never need glasses that are that big on her:) She has been saying the cutest things lately. She walks around saying Care Bears stare! like what the Care Bears say on the show. She also will start singing a song just out of the blue. The other day she started singing the smiling song(I can't remember the name) if you chance to meet a frown do not let it stay -- that one. I love when she sings because she has the sweetest soft voice right now and I never want it to change. This is such a fun age with my kids! They are so interactive and like to play games and just have fun.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the glasses! That is so funny. Coop is starting to talk more and more. I can't wait to hear more of what he says!

Daryl and Ashley said...

I know what you mean about not wanting them to change. They are so innocent and pure! I love to listen to my daughter sing or even talk. I want to keep her at this stage forever... minus the tantrums!

The Bucks said...

She looks pretty sweet in glasses. I like that she knows who Peter Parker is. Go to my blog, then click on Emily and Thom, then look at their links. I think you may know one of them.

Taiya Brown said...

She looks so cute in those glasses, how funny:)