Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Cute weekend pictures






We had a birthday party for Brooks' dad this weekend and most of Brooks siblings came down. The kids had so much fun playing together. Will played with Ethan all day in the pool without any fights (pretty impressive I know). Halle was so good. She was so quite. I kept wondering if something was wrong with her because she didn't not make a sound all weekend except when she walked around singing "shake your buma shake you buma" it was so cute. I think they played in water all weekend except for yesterday. They got a Spiderman Slip n' Slide that Will loved. He couldn't quite figure it out at first, so Brooks ended up pull him all the way down the slide. He loved it still. It was so hot so I am glad there was water for them to play in. Here are some cute pictures I got of my cute kiddies!!

4 comments:

Ben and Natalie said...

Will is so buff & Halle looks so cute in her little holiday bikini! I wish that I could hang out in the water all weekend but I would look like a giant prune. :) Oh to be a kid again

Jon and Melissa said...

How fun to have so much family around after being so far away! I love when my kids are entertained all day. Summer is wonderful-cute kids.

The Bucks said...

They really love the water, how great for you. Xander really clams up around other people. I think it's just a 2 year old thing. Your kids are so cute!

WendyandGabe said...

I LOVE that picture of Will. Too cute!