Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008



The sun bather!

Of course they even went swimming in their underwear!

Brooks' dad had this swimming pool already when we moved in and we have gotten good use of it. My kids have been out everyday when it is good weather to play in it. They love the water even though it is freezing water. We just go outside and I can just watch them play and relax and it is so nice. They look so cute in their swimsuits.



When we moved in Halle found all these rubber bands in a draw and has seriously not taken them off since. She has like 30 newspaper rubber bands on each hand. She has seperated the colors and them on different hands. It is so cute, but kind of odd. She calls them her bracelets. Don't think I haven't tried to get her to wear regular cute braclets because I have. She chooses to wear these lovely bracelets. Maybe I will have to try 30 real bracelets on each hand:)

6 comments:

Norton's said...

You kids look like they had a blast in the pool. Thank goodness for summer days. Halle's fetish with rubberbands is kinda funny, but cute. She's starting a new trend.

jess (mumbo designs) said...

What a fun little pool! It has been perfect pool weather lately. I love that Halle has been wearing rubber bands - that's too funny!

Ben and Natalie said...

You kids are just adorable. I would love to go swimming all of the time... oh to be a kid again. :) Rubberbands are the new fashion statement.... gotta write that one down. ha ha

The Bucks said...

I think you should let her keep wearing them. It's kind of punk rock! I bet her wrists are black underneath.

Katie Jane said...

I love her in her sun flaotie. Totally darling!

Ben and Natalie said...

I don't think that we will be making another trip to Utah this summer. Usually we only go home once a year... they are lucky if we come home twice. :) ha ha I could totally use a good workout. I have been a slacker these last few weeks. When are you guys coming back up to Spokane?