Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, June 16, 2008

And here she is....

All 6 pounds of her!
Eyes open!
New cousin time...
Grandma and papa time.

She is soooo beautiful. She has lots of black hair and the prettiest skin. Her name is Persephone but it is said per-se-fony they are going to call her Percy. I will have to pronounce it for all of you later. I just love her already. They seem so happy. They put in there adoption papers in August and are so lucky to already have a baby. I know a lot of people were praying for them and that is why they were lucky enough to get her so soon:) I am so excited for them and I know she will be such a blessing to them forever! Congrats again Gabe and Wendy!!

5 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

She is gorgeous, and where she belongs!

The Bucks said...

She is so beautiful! I love how the binkie looks so huge compared to her little head.
I love the name. I have actually liked that name for a while. Did they get the idea from a book?

Gage and Meg said...

That is so amazing; what a cool experience to be a part of! I don't know your bro, but if he's anything like you, I know he'll be a great parent! I also liked the tribute to the dads, that was so sweet. Brooks really is a great dad. We still miss you guys though! We got seven (7), yes SEVEN, new kids in nursery last week. It was insane. Please come back soon. Har har, Just kidding! :) We hope all is well with you guys; this summer is flying by! Tell Brooks, Will, and Halle hi for us!

Sarah said...

What a sweet baby. I was taken back for a second, I thought wait, was Laura pregnant and I didn't know? Anyway, my bro & sis talk about Landon all the time. Justin wants Makell to marry him:) He must be a pretty cool dude! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer.

WendyandGabe said...

You are so sweet Laura! Thanks for all of your love and support. I was amazed to see comments from people we don't even know talking about adoption. That is really cool! P.S. Your blog really looks cute. You need to show me some stuff.